rainbows are visions but only illusions.......

see the colourful things in life, imagine ur beautiful future....but they'll only remain an illusion if you do not work for it......if you really want to touch that particular beautiful gorgeous rainbow of yours, work for it, idiot!

hehhehehe.......some frens commented on my blog....worried and stuff bout me...hey i spoke from my mind, heart n soul....wats happening is true indeed but do not worry, its me, i am vicious....i can handle it....:) thanks for the thought...its ppl like some of you that brighten up my life, the thought of you guys caring for me just touched me to the soul.....a couple of my frens should be given a medallion for their kindness..thanks, not only to u guys but to GOD who given me such wonderful friends...

enjoyment, is just temporary, survival is an everyday thingy, don't you think so? well, unless you're freaking rich....but ppl down here are jus surviving daily.......the 'khutbah'(sermon) just now said that the world now is so advanced with technology, developments but many are sick, physically n mentally....why? cos we spent so much time developing, racing against each other......and some even are worried 24-7 that they might get robbed, attacked(war), etc.....this is also related to advancements, developments in life........it is good having developed so much things but every good has a bad....nothings perfect......

strenght physical, almost all can attain....mental strength, very few can even get close to achieving more than 50%......if only i can achieve more strength mentally, it'd be nice...if a mind is like a computer, whereby u can program, u can reset, u can reformat, itd be perfect....

humans, forever asking more.....given an inch, you'd want a yard......

0 comments: