april fools day rain....

rain, rain go away please...


was jus on monday when rain fell n abruptly stopped my journey that i had to wait at the taxi stand for it to subside.....today it rained again, allowing me only to leave home in the late evening....

i spent my small fortune on my bike...now im peniless....i didnt expect to be jobless, i took things for granted....if i hadnt splurge on myself....hadnt been shopping, hadnt done up my beloved caramella so extensively....i think id still have lots of cash in my bank....n that wouldve given me time to find another job before my funds run low...me, i was spending my pay monthly, that i had little that i saved....n now those that i had saved have to go to my bike, cos i dont have any pay coming in anymore.

the next job i get, i will start saving....a minimal amount of $100 each month.....

mom always says, rain is 'rezeki', so now, my life hasnt rained and the well is drying up, i hope soon the clouds will shift over me and give me some 'rezeki'...:)

i told this to a dear fren before she sleeps...." this stardusts are for you, so that they'll give you sweet dreams and angels will notice the glitters from the stardusts and look after you while you're asleep so that no nightmares can get near you..."
good night frens....:) love ya, u know who u are.....

0 comments: