survival is tough

as days past, as i remain jobless, as endless attempts of getting a job using my qualifications failed, as haagen daz fail to reply......as bills accumulate...as my money getting lesser n lesser.....the worries are piling up, laughters n teh o halia ice at nites are just masking away what I am facing......

i face my own woes everyday and ppl fail to understand that....it doesnt mean im jobless im not doing any shit....im attempting to get jobs...i type...i send out mails, emails...i sell my old stuffs that i never use to survive, using the net as a platform to make sales.....

its not that i do not want to help others....but im in a terrible state myself, so pls spare a tot.....being out of job was not what i wanted and i never expected to be 'terminated' off my service.....

lies and lies and lies....im sick of those lies ppl say to each other...why cant they be truthful to one another? does being frens means we could lie to each other?....im starting to whine again....sigh.....

0 comments: