My twilight galaxy


Did they tell you, you should grow up when you wanted to dream?
Did they warn you, better shape up if you wanna succeed?

Well, I don't care really what they say, although I'd be lying if I said it doesn't affect me one bit. But hell yeah, I did things the way I am. I didn't fall into the mould, I did once and I headed nowhere. Engineering my balls. I should've went ahead with my dreams of doodling but now thats a tat too late to do so. So I chosen a different path but this time my own. I did things the way I wanted.

Now, I'm on this with my soulmate and it's only fair we steer this together. It's great enough that she's the most understanding person on earth next to mom. She would evaluate and assess and then give a go-ahead if there's nothing wrong with what I wanna do or give a constructive comment otherwise.

I'm 30 already going on 31 and I still have dreams, my life doesn't stop at having a family and a stable job, I wanna push myself, my own way. The thing is, sometimes I need to focus a little more, I know I can do it, just need a little more focus.

I can't wait to get my own flat, and pretty much settle everything on the 'family' aspect. I wanna settle this quick so I can further my studies and hopefully with more private hospitals coming up, I have more opportunities if my future where I am at seem bleak. By then I guess I would have at least 5years of experience. I am still not leaving out the overseas opportunities options but then, things happening down here kinda part of the factor that kills the keen factor. Like mostly family issues.....I am on a mission to save the weak and bullied, I think I can do something about it or at least contribute.

Life is alot more complex than just earning your meals and to entertain yourself when you are feeling down or much needed it.
If you are just concerned about that, I guess you are pretty much indifferent from the patients I face everyday. It's easy when everything's perfect without conflicts and all. Mine, I grew up with lots of it.

I'm just glad that life seems much better, the future too seems much more promising. I just hope everything falls into place, like the flat and the degree. And hopefully after that, little ones....insyahAllah.....

0 comments: