Deliberate?

I am not happy. I hope it was not done deliberately, if it was, screw you no matter how much I respect you.

Even if it is not, I already am starting house hunting, I spent about 2 hours of my night shift reading through housing issues and something new sounds good to me, we now can get 3-room flats(provided if its from a mature estate) if I interpret correctly, the combined household ceiling income for 3 rooms is 8k. That's pretty good news cos now we don't need a 4rm flat, we just need a place of our own, even if we have kids, it'll be perfect, the kids will be 5years old at least before we are allowed to move, just nice. The issue is if there's a boy and a girl and when they reach puberty, we need to separate them, that's the main issue as a muslim. So for the time being I'd make do with a 3rm flat. It ain't so bad, at least I know my wife wouldn't mind. Anyways it'll be much more comfortable on the payment side, at least it won't totally wipe out off our cpf, at least we got spare maybe for investments or hospital claims, etc...

I am going DIY, if it's too troublesome, I'd seek my friend's help.

My entry yesterday had something about spare a thought for others, clearly nuff some people don't probably cos they don't understand our situation, yes we are menumpang if that's any clearer.

0 comments: