I'm Yours



I love you with all my life. I want to say it out to the world thru this entry. I never knew I'd be this 'mushy' before with the toughie me I try to uphold always. Life has always been a fight for me but with you around, I am much more mellow.

When I found you, I just knew it and I did not hesitate. As time passes on, through many hurdles we skipped, tears shed, laughter filled the air, almost all emotions we had with each other and still we are strong like superglue. We are just simply stitched together and I bet nobody can remove this stitch which had already grown into the flesh.

Sometimes situations shook us, test us and drive us to the ground but we pull each other up. It's either you or me, we share equal tasks of saving ourselves, nobody and really nobody can come between us. How close or how hard they tried, we both came to our senses and realized, we were made for each other.

God made me wait almost decade since I discovered love to finally find you my real love. It's well worth it and the effort I never complained.

I gotta thank God(Alla s.w.t) on top of all and the people around us who helped make it happen and the people who tried to break and create havoc as well cos in fact you guys made us stronger. All is forgiven, all is forgotten.

I wanna start 2010 afresh, no sadness, no negativity, working to a better life. Help me through this God, Help me through this love, Help me through this friends(& family).

Love to all.Peace!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goon. I don’t need a public entry for you to tell me this. But thanks love.. For this. For being there when I need you. For being there even when it seems that I don’t want you at all. And for being just the way you are. Insya’allah, to a more fulfilling life ahead.. =)