Sleepless again.

I am wide awake, I am sleepless.

I have to write this. God, thank you for bringing me wonderful people to me in my life.

God, help me thru, I pray to you give all the people I know, whom I love, whom loves me, whom care for me the happiness they desire, the wishes they chase after, the goals they work so hard for. Grant them health, food and everything else the need to get by day by day. Get the sick well and the well aware And keep the diseases away from them. Guide them and myself if we do get lost. Forgive them and myself if we do stray away. For we are mere humans, to err is common and rather frequent.
There's lots on my mind, You are the Almighty , you know what's inside, so help me God, guide us, show us the light the path the way that is right.

InsyahAllah.

I love you Nurain for loving me whole heartedly and forgive me for any wrongs that I had done.

0 comments: