Hope

Hope: some say hope is merely a comforting factor for human beings, they hope to comfort themselves.

For me, hope is something that might come and if it does, Alhamdullilah for it is He who made it all possible.

On Thursday afternoon, my SNM had a meeting with us, the 2 wards on level 2 will be separated, meaning Ward72A will be a specialized ward. I so look forward to be chosen for this ward and perhaps a post-basic aka advance diploma nomination. He also mentioned that 1 will be selected to be doing office hours. There's pros and cons to it...

Pros: I will be able to plan more stuffs off work.
I will be able to meet my friends and family more regularly.
Health will definitely be better for not working shifts.
And in the future should I have a family, I will definitely have more time for them.
I don't have to wake up so early and I can have time and not rush thru subh'

Cons: I will loose out on allowances
I will have more work to do and miss all the slacking on night shifts.

I guess there are more pros than cons.....although the dough will be lessen but....

Anyways I'll let fate decide....should I get chosen, Alhamdullilah, should I not get chosen, Alhamdullilah as well for I believe what ever that happen not in favor has a blessing in disguise or is probably a test from Him.

Okla, gotta sleep....running 6km tumoro, good night everybody.....

0 comments: