Blog hopping

I just felt like blog hopping....I blog hopped my friends' blog and there was one post on the regular questions that thrown onto singles like I am...."Bila nak kahwin?" and there's a following reason that they(the one who questioned) made up themselves like:
"Tulah sibuk sangat.."
"Tulah cerewet...."
"Tulah takmo simpan duit..."
and probably many more reasons but then I laughed when I read that cos I got myself one hell of a funny reason as to why this soon-to-be 30year old has not tied the not yet. She was asking her daughter what I was working as ....the answer was of course I am a nurse.....then on another day she asked which hospital am I working at....the answer is of course "IMH" and this was what she said after that " Ooooo patutlah tak kahwin2....." in english "Ooooo that's why la he's not married yet..."

LoL......farnie.....at my expense....

0 comments: