sick

It's been quite some time since I got sick....and I hate being sick, feel so helpless, weak.

Jokes don't feel as funny, laughters not enjoyable anymore.....

I went out anyways, with Ain to Albert complex to look for watches, didn't buy any. Went for dinner at Tong Seng, although I finished the whole bowl but it wasn't an enjoyable meal cos of my sore throat....I decided that we go back after that cos like we were directionless and I had little mood to think of something to do.

Sigh....looks like I have to work today in this state but fret not cos Tuesday is my off day and I think I wanna take leave on Wednesday, so at least if I'm not well to run on Tuesday I can run on Wednesday. Furthermore the track only opens from Wednesday to Sunday, I can practice for the upcoming race on 4th January. And I do not like working afternoon shifts, although there's less work to do.

Sigh....I'm not even in the mood to type some more....

0 comments: