the life of an off duty staff nurse......

on my zee like a maniac....i wanna stop calling it suzie....

stoppies, pops....wheelies not yet....sharp corners and soon, tuas circuit.

full face, carbon gloves.....im left with a leather suit and boots....

but the sad thing is, ill be moving to tampines after raya.....ill miss my west side frens but ull see me hanging around tuas circuit....LoL....or prata planet.....i hope ill find new fun frens in the east....but ive always preferred west-side ppl, somehow they are more down to earth....well, at least most of 'em....

whaoh i guess my bonus gonna be spent on my track equipments....i think the most important thing now is to loose weight further....i need to be lighter if i intend to compete....i wanna compete in at least one race, at least.....

anyways, i think im gonna start packing slowly.....gosh i dunno how to break the news to bird n his mom that i'll be moving out....sigh.....

0 comments: