minds...

I had a splendid weekend although a couple of not so good stuffs happening on saturday. I dunno if I was caught on the speed camera.....and someone stole my cashcard.

Apart from that I had a splendid time with Ain....we watched 'Pathology', good show, not fantastic but good. I enjoyed my time with Ain & I guess I am adapting to her, we do have certain similarities after all. I guess I am giving it a go, a try at it, who knows right? I think I am going to ask her out again this weekend. :)

Rashid got engaged today...in May next year, he's tying the knot. Congrats pal...

Yati gave birth to a handsome young man, Ryan Iskandar....I held him in my arms, I wish I will have my own in the near future. Congrats Yati and Shahreil.....:)

Ended the day at the coffee shop with Lin, Mankey, Halem, Pen & Adzwan....

I love my friends and I'm sorry Shah and the rest of the supermoto guys cos I have to forgo Saturday's meet up at Ben n Jerry's. Maybe next time yeah?....:)

0 comments: