Alhamdullilah

Yeah I'm glad many ppl are willing to help me and all. Even my nursing officer who helped me look for a room/flat nearer to work. So he found out that NC.Fatimah the Diabetes Clinician had a room as her eldest daughter was already married and not staying with the family. She can tell that I have problems and she told me that she can tell that I'm the sort that rather kept everything to myself. She even said that, she can treat me as their own son, her elder son is in NS, there's only her youngest son. I'm touched but then again, sympathy gets me a little uncomfortable. I don't know if its ego cos I'm not the egoistic sort. But somehow I prefer to be surviving on my own, even now I feel like buying my own flat but legislation won't allow me to do so and somehow I feel obligated to stay here as Bird's mom already trusted me and all...

Life somehow always comes u to situation where you are stuck in a dilemma and needed you to make tough choices. Like frens over prospects, dates over frens, work over freelance & part-time job, cameras over supermoto, the band and many more.....being occupied with so many things aint easy....I need proper planning....I just hope I won't get burned out cos I love all the things I am doing currently and I want to excel in all of them....can't help it la...capricorns have the tendency to be ambitious....they'd climb to great heights....LoL....

Ok gotta solat fajr and get ready for work....adios peeps, wish me luck with life. :)

0 comments: