Project Md. Dimen.

He's at the mercy of his children.
His fate, happiness lies in the hands of those who came from him, literally.
Although he did not carry you for nine months, although he did not nurture you like a mother.
HE IS YOUR FATHER.

By blood, by DNA, by spiritual, by the will of God, without him you are zilch.

Your wives & your children did not bring you into this world.
It's your parents, your maternal parents, no matter what, they are your parents.

Wake up, take that veil off your eyes, take away all of those that blinded you.
Do you believe in retribution? Are you prepared for it? Have you put yourself in his shoes?
Maybe not, maybe you had but you're just plain ignorant and probably a fucking wuss.

Are you going to let ignorance control you and make the greatest mistake of your life?
CAN YOU LIVE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
CAN YOU LIVE A LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS(THAT IS FILLED WITH LIE?)
DON'T YOU HAVE ANY CONSCIENCE? OR ARE YOU PREPARED TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH GUILT?

Bow down a thousand times, pray a million more but do you think you can live with that guilt at the back of the head?
But who knows, the worlds changed, the values collided, everythings gone.
And so is respect from me to you guys.

I'm not asking for opinions, I'm letting out what's in my mind and if you have a huge problem with that, theres a tiny 'x' at the corner of the screen where everything will disappear with a click from the fingers, the strength that God gave it to you thru your parents that brought you to this world.

Sorry, I apologize because I realize I might sound rude to you but all of it have gone down the drain including RESPECT that you elders taught us so much about but you guys failed to be examples for me. RESPECT IS NOT MERELY KISSING THE BACK OF THE HANDS, IS NOT MERE ASKING HOW DO YOU DO? RESPECT IS ALSO SAYING THANKS AND GIVING BACK TO THE ONES THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THE WORLD. RESPONSIBILITY.

As a son, I know, I have not fulfilled my duty as well but I pray to God, when I am abled I will not follow the disgraceful footsteps of my elders. I pray to God, I'd give the best even if I can't do it all by myself, I'd get the best not some dumping ground. Mom say your prayers to God as this son of yours tear in hope that God will open up their hearts, their ignorance and may God give me strength this Thursday. I know I am not pious, I can't even complete the 5times a day, I sinned in many ways but at least I have a HEART. Alhamdullilah....

Tears brings nothing without action, Insyahallah, by the will of God, my many ideas that came from HIM too will help the future aged which includes me and you! The world is coming to an end, it is true and I believe so, maybe not in my lifetime but it is....

If the worst does happen, I pray.....for what, I shall not mention here...

0 comments: