probably

probably friday just now will be the last day id step into NYP for a good one year at least until I take my advance diploma.......many of us look different.....ouh the highlight at school was that when my 'back then crush' actually missed me....really....hehehe.....:) its always good when someone actually misses u...heheheh....

hmm tumoro, a packed day.....auntie's shop to get that carbon mirrors to match 'vicious' cos the stock mirrors are too huge......and probably custom some stickers for my tail....was thinking that one-industries graphic set but i forgot how much rosalind told me....was it $40? ouh wells.... after that i will tag along with rashid for his wedding foto-shoot just earning extra cash....:) and the same time learn some tips from the pro...hehehe....

then after that.....MOoooovies....woots....

sunday, have plans too....meeting the nyp ppl for lunch....:).......i think i wanna ask my 'back-then-crush' out one of these days...heheheheh

anyways, sorry Yan, i didnt turn up just now at vivo....didnt expect you to come along....:) next time larh.....:)

my uniforms still in the laundry basket since thursday.....hmmm i wonder if i should wash them or just throw them away....since i wont be using them anymore....if the lazy bug hits me later...i guess ill just throw them away...hehehehe....for wat wash anyways...LoL....

0 comments: