money flyer

yest night.....HAD to spend $53 to get my exhaust approved.....sucky vicom didnt wanna do cos my letters were not the original....blardy hell....its just the form.....STA did it for me but the cock didnt know of drz can fit with leo vince so a good like 45mins was spent looking on the system... blardy hell.......idiot....he could just called LTA......anyways got it done and my petrol got dried, lucky there's reserve fuel.....3 days for a good 15bucks...not bad actually considering ive clocked about 35km++, next top up i will gauge how much exactly.....

got home and wasnt satisfied with the tail light....so i mod myself, without drills and cutters, the tiny screw driver came in handy as i 'dig' a hole into it so i can mount my tail-light such that it flushes with the tail...happy of my handy work, only wonder if the screws might come loose after vibrations....i hope the spring washers does the job....im still considering not to use a box....but i need somewhere to stuff my rain-coat at least....hmmm.....

0 comments: