orgasmic

hahahah i cant help it larh...i told myself to resist....but then i cant.....NO NOT REAL ORGASM!

hohohoh.....my monster named vicious is out oredi.....this monster between my legs give me the ultimate high.....the monstrous growl form its aluminium end can makes my heart pound....wooo

i was told 90km/h for running in....but the monster got control of me....hohoho....and i spent like $246 today oredi....new tail-lights(cos the old ones were to big and fugly......) and motovation frame sliders in case i fall....LoL.....

nothing beats a new bike.....and wats more....its a monster to begin with.....i know its a low end not macam KTMs or Huskys but this suzuki is good nuff for me....and i already made a new fren at the bike shop....Udin, he released his monster today too.....theres certain things im not satisfied with the scuffs on the plastics.....but then i saw the other bikes were like that too... aaawww nevermind its a supermotard, its supposed to be burly, monstrous and rugged....LoL.
another thing i feel the suspension a little too soft for comfort.....

one thing i was really surprised was, i felt like i have ridden the bike for years and somehow we just cliqued... we are like one......we are married......hohoho...i love vicious....woooooohooooooo

happiest day of my life.....so far....next month decals and mods.....LoL......i think ill hit the tracks someday so watch out for a plus size participant in years to come....LoL....

0 comments: