struggling hobbyist

my latest hobby requires pumping in money everytime i need to process a roll....hey not cheap leh, so i scouted for 'miao lann' the fotoshop in bt batok....finally i found it and its cheaper to xpro there by $2.50, thats alot in the long run......10 rolls id save 25bucks....but id have to see the quality and if i like it or not.....if i do, i guess ill be seeing less of uncle mike......and wats more, miao lann does help their customers to send in bnw rolls to fotohub at beach road.....woots...
looks like you can expect bnw shots from me pretty soon....

bird wants me to shoot him for his solo myspace site......should see him play guitar...thatll be interesting...he'll pay for the processing.....heheh why not.....

i slacked the whole of saturday....and today....now i gotta whack myself in the butt to get me start working on my presentations....bad boy, bad sid......taaa...gtg...

ouh and mankey & lin, congrats......:)

0 comments: