familia

small family reunion, met cousins, aunties and uncles......nice.....

foods galore....

and tina, made my day...hehehe she asked "how come u still look like
ure not ur age?"....hehehe
tina is going to take a diploma after serving 3 years at sgh......best of luck...didnt get into details but more or less thats what she told me.

funny, recently im closer to my cousins.....from the online cousins macam elya, to haiqal...and now tina....maybe cos tina is a nurse....anyways, im alone in my own world but somehow family is getting closer, even on my father's side, cik timah, uncle ahmad and cik jah.....i guess god is bringing me closer to them for a reason....

anyways, im kinda glad being single actually.....i dunno im spoilt for choices...hahah for all i know i might end up like my uncle, still single till now...LoL......
anyways, im looking forward to my career and lots more things to come......and now, i just gotta hit the books...sorry guys....

and before i go, this has gotta be my favourite toy now, next to the LCA. i just hope the shots today turn out wonderful...

0 comments: