thirst-day

ouhk so its thursday....was looking forward to weekends until i was piled up with datelines....i love presentations, i only hate the work before it....and to add on to the shit, there's an individual report to be submitted.....i mean....fuwahatderfark......its ok la give them face, final sem liao....

suddenly tokyoskaparadise came to mind, hence the background music....awesome fuckers, if only im as talented as them....playing music would be my job....too bad....

speaking of which, i would want my kids(when i have some later on in life) to choose their own life. i don't wanna influence them or any sort.....wen i was young many adults gave their point of view, straying me away from what i actually wanted....i have wonderful imaginations, i love doodling...probably if i were not strayed away, id be some kind of cartoonist or something or probably more interesting......but as parents back then, they only want the best and what they think is best for their child.....me, i guess id let my child discover.....

jb or not, jb or not....this sat...but no money to shop leh...no fun watching ppl shop.....wat for...

cant wait for my full pay......u can expect loads of film cameras in some dry box in my room in the near future...LoL......polaroids, polaroids, so yummy....but no money now...LoL

kla i think ill better eat something...taaaa.....

0 comments: