dont stop me now

i think my life's great now, although work start coming in and the worry of the final attachment, the Pre-Registration-Clinical-Placement....

headaches coming, i can foresee that...sociology has always been a headache....especially presentations but hey i can make it the last 3 sem, so why not this last sem......i cant wait to graduate at the same time, the fear, the huge responsibilities thats gonna be on my shoulders... but im looking forward to one thing though, im going to be 35 in less than a decade....which means i can have my own flat...for now, marriage is not on my mind yet, YET. Lol......theres many thing i wanna do, many, many, many.....LoL....seeing lots of advance dip students in school was really encouraging......im looking forward to my sponsored advance dip, if i get la....then my degree, then woots who knows.....but i guess im going to save up, bit by bit and achieve my little dream that some whos close to me knows bout....its really unclear but more or less its around there....

i dunno today, i just feel like talking bout life....heh....

life's been great....and frens been great too....and seems like i got another close fren now... we're getting closer, guess cos certain things bout us are similar.....we havent got an easy life so to say, we work our ass to where we wanna be, no spoon-feeding, little help.....i jus need ppl whom i can trust around me now....the 'word' trust is fading in my dictionary been decieved one too many times....heh, i hope she's one i can trust.

anyways thats bout it, cheerios....thnks everybody...

0 comments: