needs and wants

today was pay day, yippeeedeeedoodah......i spent, yes ok i was not suppose to splurge but i did a little....


first priority fathih's birthday present...he needs a new school bag and hasnt got a watch....so i chose the later....i bought for him a baby-g cos i think a gshock would be a little to big for a 14 year old....even i find some g-shocks too big for me. it was a steal, its like 30-40% off and i got myself one too....a GREEN g-shock, the orange camo was a little too big for me....maybe green will usher in more dough for me! heh!

next, my front brakes have been giving out wierd sounds, so i decided, why not... 30 bucks for front brakes but before that, i saw raincoats and my raincoat has always been unreliable wen the rain get a little heavy. id be riding my bike for much longer, to and fro work until i really can afford a car without scrimping to pay installments so.. why not...a better raincoat this time....arai beb...kalau tembus jugak gua gi beli baju bomba! hahahaha.....



so, i spent quite a some, not forgetting mommy, put aside some cash for her...pocket money...and for rent and the unpaid bills, i also transfered a small amount to a fren who needs it for the trip to KL to see her mom.

ouh shahreil said he'll give me rolls of expired films....yeayness....thnks shahreil!

im a happy dude today....as always, life has never been better, somehow theres a blessing in disguise....im not frowning upon the break up cos im happy...

0 comments: