cook

im sick of eating out....i was a cook but all i made was pizza.... i do know how to cook a little but my menu is limited....simple2 stuffs like spaghetti, fried rice and fried veggies i know....

im searching for recipes...i wanna try thai green curry....sounds delicious.... maybe ill try cooking it tumoro....yeayness.....im going to give it a try.....and ive got two tasters to test my thai green curry....but if i cant find the green curry paste, ill just go with regular curry....hmm chicken eh?...hehehe

yeayness again....another cheaper processing lab, somewhere in cbd, called kim tian, 7.20 for xpro + cd......wooohoo....my next regular drop off place....

im loving films, im an addict....i dunno how i became one...but ive always love taking fotos....just snap at anything....i remember during my primary school days, my instant camera was spent on birds i took at jurong birdpark, only 1/3rd of them were of my classmates....hehehe....

0 comments: