the internet...

with the internet, listening to various genres is just a click away....
at times i listen to different2 genres....some i never tot, would be 'music' to my ears. my latest craze is this drum n bass group, artificial intelligence, somehow, they do entertain me. enjoy. not for the faint hearted, rude loud drum loops.



yest was a chill out session at my place with my cuzzen, watched "The Ex" on DVD, hilarious, farnie, very, pigged out on indian food, followed by 2 rounds of seesha and kiwi sundaes.....then soccer on ps2....was a simple night but fun....

i think, some things are just hard to change and habits are especially hard to kick. im guilty too. and some things change over night, really...its amazing how the world operates, or should i say human beings?

supposed to go to 2 weddings...but its been raining....this is what drives me to get a car...soon, soon, ill be able to go out in even heavy rain like this.... i enjoy biking still but not in this weather.....next year, just next year what i want will be realised, insyahAllah...

btw congrats raimie n yati, n my cuzze hafidz n wife.

0 comments: