haiz...

apparently when u have trashed an old item in the bin, u quickly look for replacements.
ouh dont get me wrong, apparently when one day i stopped riding my runner, i wonder if i will ride another bike....

tired, shagged out at work....but hey who's complaining it was fun at work...and lina, haiz lovable ar she....klakar....macam stress like that she today....and i think im enjoying taking cases....and thru wai-man and suhaila i found out some ppl just utter bullshit, where got such crap......cant be that they all lied right...anyways fuck it la, who cares.....i have to take care of myself now...funds running low, frens running out cos now most got family oredi....so have to do with the single ones left...

yest went out with adil, watched heartbreak kid, remind me of myself sia but the only thing is i never got married la....its true la, its when u spend sometime together then u find out each others true self....i think right my 2nd relationship was the only one that from the beginning we were more or less our trueself, only towards the end of almost 3 long years we changed, i must say bcos of external parties...we never put up an act from day 1 and i like that cos i never do or can behave in an utterly different manner from myself, i just dont know how to...perhaps id be a little shy

i think i might have overspent a little this month but hey retail therapy was good, especially when i got myself cool toys like lomo cameras...have been having fun shooting away, trigger happy like fuck....soon i will get the rolls processed....

ouh i saw giant's foto....his change....im pretty amazed and psyched to try myself, see la how...

the weather is pretty uncool this few days...i wonder when can i skate again but on second thought, its good so i can recover first while waiting for the weather to be better...speaking of the weather the cards of my action figures got soaked a little, luckily i have no real intentions to sell the troopers...phew....

okla dunno wat else to write....ill leave each day goes as it is from now, no point stressing myself.....im not going to put in effort....if they really want to, they put in effort, im tired.....

0 comments: