change

ive decided to change my blog set up, since somehow or another, its not viewable at my fren's place....but farnie nuff its viewable at home....so i was just browsing, when my itchy finger decide to switch to the new template thingy instead of the usual troublesome html shit.....i clicked to the point of no return and so i have to choose one template....hmmm...im going light coloured this time...nuff of the darkside. i couldnt find any photos i like for the header.....found this off my biology files...cool white blood cell, best describes me....different, stick to my own principles, and i rush to the point of infections to fight them...hahah not literally la....but u know what i mean....okok im over-rating myself....so what, my blog, my pasal, dont like, dont read...muakakakakkaa....bila mau skate lagik geng? next week gua dah skola......(out of topic)

0 comments: