ugly betty

well, kay i wasnt 100% studying....i was watching ugly betty at the same time....and guess wat i guess im not going to miss betty every sunday....its my next fav show.....she's not ugly....she's cute....well though the definition of cute is ugly but adorable, well....i wouldnt mind if she'd be my gf...hehehe.....she's cute! period....

next up on the ol tube is hikmah season 2....wooohoo 26thmarch.....something to look forward to...and on that day im having the day shift......i can watch....yeayness.......

ouh, 300 attracted me....i guess i wanna watch dat.....anybody out there want to watch with me?

ok i need to memorize more body parts and joints....tomoros my bio prac test....uggghhh! and friday, pharmacology, 2 tough papers in a week....worst week of march!....and ouh happy bday to juherman my cuzzen and yazid......everyones getting older very quickly....heheheh...cheerios...

0 comments: