another B?

bershukut la bak kata orang.....alhamdullilah too phat nyanyi.....anyways it was my 2nd B for the tests.....when Mdm Chin released the result one by one, she asked me, "siddiq, you did quite well this time, what do you think you get?" well, she said 'QUITE WELL', and i know myself i did some careless mistakes, so an A is quite a miracle, so i answered "B?..." and so i got my well deserved B again, although i wish i had an A. i would have gotten an A had it not been for my careless mistakes......BUT yesterdays test was terrible.....im expecting between a D and a C..........this friday's paper another chance to go for A....my target this semester is to get at least ONE A.....i know its not impossible, it can be done.....

today simon met me to pass me the 4action figures he owe me.....today im a proud owner of luke skywalker, orange carded stormtrooper, orange carded boba fett and c3po......hehehe i can stare at my display unit for hours.....i think i wanna get a decent display unit for ikea wen im free or probably a shelving unit, i can predict i will have more action figures.....meanwhile i need to collect silica gels for my collection so the plastic wont detoriate with age.........im gonna study c ya....

0 comments: