uggh

ok my fault tulah...ingat lu superman per, nak amik 2 practical in the same day, kan penat bis tu fail.....bengap....

anyway i passed my stage 2 in the morning after the 2nd try.......so i was excited and decided to book stage3 at noon....har har har.....24point babe...failed my evaluation....uuughhh next one tuesday....damn....try harder on tuesday and hopefully id clear then can book tp liao......then later part of next year....oooooohoooo

ok regarding my choice of bike, i was more inclined to harley....ive always wanted an XL883R......i can imagine changing the handle bars to straight ones and wearing my vintage open face helmet.....probably work my biceps even more and wear a cut-off shirt.....and probably shades or that changing colour lenses....but then just now i saw LC4KTM640.....makkau....chantek sia.. that motard shit sure caught my eye.......as i was moving off a mat salleh came to park his harley.....makkau......nevermind got 1 whole year to decide, actually more.......i wanna wait till i get registered as a nurse then i get my new bike.......eeeeeEEeeee gerams.......laila was asking me at msn, "when u getting married?" i said not yet, then she said "ouh forgot ure married to ur bikes...." hahahahaha.....ure half right there......the actual correct answer is i want my future to be certain first.....and i havent found the right one....heee and im not keen to find one yet....

0 comments: