i wanna grow old with u.

hehe tt was a dream tt was never met....anyhows why the topic? ouh i was hanging 4 of star wars figurines cos i had no more space on my lousy display unit.....so had to buy those hooks and hang them on my wadrobe and happened to glance at the photos on the door, scooters, beach, fun, frens, raya, army...hehehe memories....gosh time sure flies and its like almost 4 years since i completed NS....tt was fast.......

ive been busy for the last couple of weeks......and today im rushing thru 2 assignments, bad time management i must say.... the 2 practicals yest tires me out totally and being up late doesnt help me to have full concentration on my assignments and i had to collect my toys just now at china square and of course i cant help but look around and end up buying 2 more figurines..... a rather rare at-at driver and my fav, R2D2....walking around alone can be fun at times especially when indulging into things u like doing.....

yest was not so satisfying....i was referring to the concert not sex....hahah....shame on u corrupted ones....anyways, tokyo ska paradise orchestra was good no doubt about it but it was too short.....1plus hour is not enough! they didnt even played my fav, elephant walk!.....but hey they were good....okla at least i got student rate! hahaha....ok la gotta get back to my assignments... adios, love u all.....cheers....dun get drunk with love....

0 comments: