fraud

so much so for my email address bearing the words nofraud.....apparently someone is trying to use my paypal account, unscrupulously apparently he/she tried to list items on ebay using my account, which means if any items is sold, i will be charged for listing fees and the 5%charge(i guess) on my debit card.....damn......i hope whoever who attempted to do so will stop trying. i have been unactive on ebay for so long and my paypal account was actually frozed. so lucky for me in away, if not had it been still active, i wouldve been charged for no reason......damn....

advice to pals out there who have accounts of such or once shared email addresses of any sort change ur passwords occassionally, untk keselamatan diri.....heh.....secondly, i guess if u wanna do business or make money u have to be honest about it, i guess it pays to be honest........if you are not, just believe in karma......

anyways, i hope the fraud meant her or his ways......may the force be with u....heh! and ouh ive changed all my passwords for ur info.....

0 comments: