excited slut.

hmmm slut, so excited dunno for wat....but jurassic5 been playing on my ipod-stereo since last nite......and being up early, i browsed thru my frenster.....i decided to look at my testimonials.....i didnt realise too much tt theres so many frens tt loves me....hehehhe.....u gotta try this, one day just read all the testimonials u got at one go....tis morning wen i did it....whoah it certainly makes u feel good...knowing tt ppl ard u loves u....well, i hope it remains that way.....i need these ppl around me.. they are the reason im still kicking asses........

i told nurul before she logged off, i dunno she got it or not....."i wish jurassic5 would say, "hey sid be our assistant or something....follow us touring....." hehehehehhe i wish......

k dudes n dudettes gotta study a little before i leave to have a whale of a time....cheers....love u sluts....

0 comments: