MACAM SETAN!

i just gotta write a review on this....

1st, when u change stuffs at simon, make sure u take a look if he's not cheating u, ive been cheated 6months ago, he claimed the belt was kevlar, malossi but today when i changed my belting at jacky, i saw it was in fact piaggio, the stock one...damn u simon. i will definitely not go back there, i will stick to taihin.

anyways, heres my review, taihin workmanship, superb. oh my real review is regarding dr.pulley sliding rollers....they rock man! u gotta try to believe.....MACAM SETAN! my pick up was like boosted up by 10-15km/h for long time riders, they know tts alot and actually i can go alot faster if i twist the throttle all the way, that was just 1/2 to 3/4 only....i was like going at 100km/h in seconds......i was squeezing in and out with superb pick up....i was like the motorcycle vesion of fast n furious.....i repeat again, MACAM SETAN! in seconds after the red light, i looked at my side mirrors to see no vehicles in sight, all were left behind by me. the next stop, the other rider on a rxz and another on a cup-kia glanced at my bike in disbelief....okok i might sound exaggerating but u gotta try....those gilera riders out there....30 bucks extra is fucken worth it...i repeat, MACAM SETAN! hehehe if the weather's fine im gonna try pop my boba.....next month im changing disc brakes, increased speed means the need for increased braking power.....so next month yah, oversized disc-brakes plus steel hoses.

i bought tokyo's tix just now.....alot sold out....im glad we finally bought it...if not we'll end up with sucky seats if we get at all....
money well spent...heheheh...tokyo ska paradise...yeaY!....ill be skanking in my seats.....

0 comments: