need for speed carbon...

hehe i got the game from shahreil on saturday night i think....i started playing on sunday, i almost completed it on wednesday morning....superb right? hehehe its bcos i spent 8 hours on monday night playing it and 12hours yesterday.....personal record broken...hahaha....i started playing at 11pm and ended on wednesday morning at 11am.....boy i need help....heheh but its fun..
i love racing....period....too bad im not a millionaire or sumthin....if i were i guess i wouldve owned cars instead of bikes...

i love my frens....the ppl around me....im glad i have them, cos now at least my holidays are not tt boring......i think they are the oldest frens i have around....they are the only frens that stayed....

im fascinated by casio watches now....and im so gonna look for that gold plated one that ruru was wearing but the gents version la......she said she bought it at mustaffa....im gonna hunt for that tumoro if its not raining and also buy 2 sheets of carbon fiber for my boba.....

rashid asked me to go to muse....he's like the 3rd person asking me....hida already bought tickets, adil n rashid is waiting for me. the reason is i have to carefully calculate if id have enough for january.....cos boba is due for servicing this december which means i need around 300 dollars.....and january, i need cash for new notes for the new semester.....so i dunno yet guys... id love to go....mebbe id go, mebbe not....

zaki is getting married this weekend, another fren got hitched....me, i dunno when.....but for me, i leave it to fate la...kalau ada, adalah, kalau takda takpa....i feel, personally marriage is not to be rushed.....although at first i thought it was a ticket for me to have my own home and all....but now since im approacing the big 30 soon....i guess it doesnt matter anymore....im getting old anyways....hehehe.....remy and myself have the same thinking....if not married by 35, get an own home... same for me here....

marriage is not in my mind right now, im more concerned about my future, i wanna make sure im comfortable in my old age, comfortable enough not to have to work when im old and febrile and not needing any support from my children...i wanna be independent just like shahreil's parents......i don't want to rely on children.....

i feel many lessons learned, more valuable ones are from people.....and many are not taught in the classrooms....

i wanna wish all my frens success, especially those with aspirations and dreams....mankey good luck, believe in urself, live ur dream....i will too, but not now, i need that foundation first......stable pillars to hold my dreams...:) im more realistic now, rather than the dreamer me few years back....but, i will make sure my dreams doesnt remain dreams...and im on it now...

i just pray that god allows it.....insyahAllah.....

0 comments: