ok here it is for todae

allright i never study today......except for a brief while....today is ayun's bdae, my sis' bdae.....i bought her an ipod shuffle, shes so damn happy but too bad the pc sucks....so i have to use my mac to transfer songs for her...i dunno wat happen but the pc just wont budge...probably cos ive added user accounts to it, so its kinda like haywire....probably i should just switch to one user.....and let everybody use it eh?......well, i tot itd be better if theres user accounts since 3 ppl are using it....see no conflicts in occupying space......bt hey software cock ups.....or mebbe the setting.....my babey's been quite probably busy and tired... id leave her alone, well i got my own things to do as well....tons of it.....anyways cheerios....and ouh to the scooter boys, thanks for leaving me out on last week charity ride....i cant blame u all for doing that.....ive been too busy so i think u guys assume id not be interested.....since when huh?.....

oh before i leave, msn suck.....why cant i log in from my mac...but i could from a pc?.....damn

0 comments: