my nani

an entry for nani,

nani, my sms wasnt meant to be mean,
it was my way of joking.....
ure still discovering me and im discovering u too...

i know u love me, i know u do.
have faith in me, have faith in fate.

love ya.
----------------------------------------

about ur new job good luck,
about my dream, wish me luck.

i hope we succeed in what we seek.

-----------------------------------------

to my frens, im rather busy right now, school is not as simple as i thought......so little time so much things to do.
bear this in mind, its not tt ive forgotten bout u guys...ill be free in december.....how bout a short trip to somewhere nearby?
i miss bali, i miss bangkok but i wish to visit hong kong, how bout that? lets plan from now.

to my closest of frens, quit smoking please.....for the sake of health......even suhaimi yusoff is attempting to quit....so go on guys try, kick the addiction once and for all, its worrying when u learn about the harmful effects of smoking, especially when ure a heavy smoker.......perhaps switch to sheesha....indulge in ur craving say once a month or maybe fortnightly, itll do less damage than a pack a day.......cheers my frens, for ure my frens, i care.......i care for my frens.....so think about it. :)

0 comments: