I DONT WANT A B!

damn....the mistakes ive done(in my practical test) just made it difficult to get an A.....but lucky nuff my theory, i think i scored well so overall theory + practical i got a miserable B. the reason i want an 'A' badly is because itll help me in my final exams.....itll help to pull up the marks.....this is not a drawback, infact it will make me work harder for the rest of the modules knowing tt the rest is infact a greater challenge to attain good grades, modules like bio and sociology especially..... anyway actually its a real relief to know that i got a 'B' which means i got abt 31.5%-35.5% already in my hands in the overall total..... i need at least 44.5% to get an overall 'A'! which is real tough cos tts like close to full marks in both theory and practical OR i can get around another 'B' to get an overall B.....i woudlnt want to think further than B.....at least a B is my goal.....but who knows i can do a perfect demonstration of the clinical skills...and who knows my CAP(class active participation) can score full marks......be optimistic aight?.... but still im not really happy with my grades cos i know if i were careful enough my clinical skills is close to perfect, i mean like vital signs is nothing new to me... then again, nervousness in the presence of the examiner gave everything away.....

updates, updates, i can climb stairs better but then theres a little bleeding but hey its getting better....i forgo friday tennis sessions with my fellow classmates, its for my own good...wats more, im a little feverish today....."hyperthermia related to disturbed sleep pattern secondary to stress" oh tts a diagnosis, for those who dont know, nurses diagnose patients too....not medically but any alteration in normal activities of daily living...... fun....serious... and with the diagnosis, we as nurses are to come up with a care plan to assist the client in rehab. see, nursing is not only about washing backside or feeding the patients...

0 comments: