shucks

being not 100% healthy just shucks.....damn....my knees, and now the irritation in my throat, my runny nose....signs, symptoms tt my body is reacting to pathogens, micro-organisms tt is trying to make me unwell....damn.....i slept and 8 and awake now!!!! im suppose to have my revision last night...shouldnt have lied on the bed knowingly dat i easily fall asleep.....blame it on the weakness.....i hate being unstrong, unrigid, untough....i guess im worn out too much.....where are the days where i fall from skateboarding come back with a limp and skate again in a couple of days later? where are the days when i flipped on my bike, chipped my tooth, deep cuts on my shin and i just pick up my scooter and scoot off just minutes after it? im not like tt anymore......uwaaaaaa.......i guess ive been putting too much energy to school tt my body doesnt have its defence mechanism anymore....damn....

mr dizy where are u....i want that bottle of spirulina......just to give me a little boost.....my sinusitis is coming back.......and i hate it......

gotta study....im studying cardiovascular system...

oh yati or shahreil, whomever reading, tell ur father to quit smoking and u too shahreil quit smoking.....its worrying to know the effects of ciggies......

0 comments: