time is like gold to me now...

time gets shorter n shorter day by day......i work like a dog....bt then wen i really get to rest 1-2 hours i felt like its a sin after that......cos i know wat ive done is not enough...and im realllllly very worried....anxious, pressured and stressed......

i have no time for my sayang, i told her perhaps once a week only we meet.....i even braved myself up to tell her if its a drag to wait for the 2years, shes free to choose. i dunno if thats the right thing to do anyways.....for me, im just being fair to her. but i dont think we'd part given the fact tt she loves me so much...and both of us being optimistic does help.....

im real stressed.....i guess come saturday i need a break, id like to apologise to my good frens and my sayang.....from now towards the end of the year most probably i cant join u guys for soccer or for kopi sessions and my sayang, i hope once a week is good nuff for us.......i hope u guys understand and be supportive about it..... this is my dream, this is wat i chose, let me live it, let me grab hold of it, not grasp, let me GRAB hold of it....i dont want a half fuck pass, i want to get at least Bs and a few As ....i might be too ambitious but its good to be ambitious rather than to sit where u are and be contented with what is GIVEN to u and not what u obtained....its 2 different things....

i need a study buddy now, i need to find someone who studies in school, alvin does study at school but he's my senior so we're kinda off track.....hmmm....week 10 comes all the tests....urgghhh scary sak....its been a long time since i felt like this!....

next week-3 presentations, 2theories, 1 practical........crazy sak.....madnessssss...

0 comments: