sigh

me taking a mini break, wanted to write me blog yest but jus dozed off...basically the presentation, the project work, rehab at the gym and tennis really tires me out all in one day.....

sum up of yest,

morning...lab practicals got me worrying about next weeks practical and theory test, i tend to forget certain steps that we need to verbalize....for example, checking on the patients facial expressions......the rationale behind each steps...sheesh i need more practice on monday and my classmates are a real help, i dunno what id do if i don not have good classmates or selfish ones....

1205hr butterflies in my stomache, i was a nervous wreck its presentation for andy's class, psychology, we chose a topic on observational theory and have to explain our understanding in depth.....i was super nervous....but it went smoothly, until sundari(the indian pr) started to present her part, they way she spoke was like super hard to understand and i feel her examples was rather irrelevant..... and then andy started asking theoretical questions where some of us got a conflicting answers, in my mind i was like oh shit...waddafuck...........then comes the verdict....phew, andy said......"your presentation was very well done, the activities went smoothly and the class participated and everything went smoothly.....i feel that this group(refering to our tutorial group/the class) is VERY VERY good so far (compared to the other group i presume) i was like so proud and happy all at once.....i felt like jumping up and down.....fellow classmates congratulate us....and my group mates actually said i did well and i was good but i tot i was nervous......but they said i was very good.......kembang giler sak.....i know i can present well, i mean presenting to ppl is nothing new to me, thnks to harimau petrocon services, elken, and ngee ann poly...ive gained presentation skills from there but yest i was super nervous.......but seems like ive done a good job....

after that was more practice on nursing skills then we had to round up of wat to do for the next presentation.......after all was done, i decide to head to the gym for my usual knee rehab, basically strengthening my calves and thigh muscles to assist my weak knees....jus as i was heading to the gym, i saw some of my classmates, they asked me to join for tennis if i wanted....but priorities first, my knee rehab... my career gonna require me to be on my feet for at least 8-12 hours a day.....
i joined them for tennis later...it was my first time holding a tennis racquet....i was so dumb...but got a hang of it after an hour or so and i think its fun.... next friday play again ya? hahahah......was such a stress relieve but wen i got home stress piled up again looking at my diary.....

next week, week 8 tuesday-2 presentation, 1theory test, friday-practical test!...... argggghhh.....tts why im up early on the so called weekend.......wish me luck guys..

0 comments: