im lazey

im so lazey recently, i spent national day racing on my lambo in nfsu.....it was like from noon till 5pm....okok it was actually before noon!!....but hey i got myself to 5th position.......i own 3 cars, an evo all modded up, a porsche and a wicked lamborgini..........i felt so sinful, i was suppose to study this afternoon
but after the 5hours of racing my eyes felt like popping out.....so i jus flipped thru psychology before i slept...and now i wanna fetch my sayang...ive been a bad bf too....been like abandoning her for days...haha well actually 2days only......haha still i felt like i did...........

ouh im back to my roots, i mean music, wat i use to listen to, hardcore.....it rocks....think integrity, sick of it all, stomping ground, four sides......its melodic, its not metal, its hardcore....throw ur fist in the air and for a moment, high-pitched vocal boys are off my mind, i need the instant adrenaline, the rush, the energy....

hmm how bout lord rul sing for my imaginary band....god i miss slapping on the bass lines......damn.....

0 comments: