ok i cant sleep

i actually slept oredi but i forgot to pull the curtains close, mosquitoes start to attack my feet...ugh.....i gotta write this, it was wat happened just now...it was a weird feeling and it made me smile.....

i actually saw the person who ONCE runied my life and stole the ONCE love of my life, i used to hate him, beneath my smile i still remembered how i wanted to skin him alive.. but just now, when i saw his face, it was a total different thought & him pretending not to see me(i was very sure he saw me) with that "Oh-Oh!" kinda look made me smile even more....you guys must be asking why i smiled....i just realised its because of him that i found out that the one i used to love with all my life cheated on me, it was him tt made it possible for me to find out everything and ultimately if not for the break up, i guess i wouldnt have met or fallen in love with the so wonderful nani....i think i shuldve shook his hand and thank him.....hahahaha.....

i despise ppl like him but everything happens for a reason and for me, its a blessing in disguise.....thank god...

gnite peepz....

0 comments: