"i am freaking pissed off today.. so freaking pissed!!KK called and told me to come back to work. This is not the first time anyway. I really hate it when i have to work on the off days. I can work on weekdays.. even if it is my off days but pls leave my weekends UNTOUCHED. Do you know how precious my weekends are?? I have been waiting for the 5 days to pass and it was such a torture.

I didnt get to see him and let alone talk. Even if we meet at msn, we hardly chat also.. get my point? I just dont want to work on my off days. My weekends are precious like diamonds. I just want that whole day to be mine and his alone. UNDERSTAND???"

that was taken off my darling's blog......sometimes i feel bad tt i sort of neglect her since i started school....but i do this for the future...i love her so much, knowing tt she really misses me tt much.......i asked her just now, if she's bored or felt lonely while i was away.....she does, i asked why she never call or sms me, the reason was she doesnt want to 'kacau' me.....she's so understanding, ive never met someone like her before, my past 'ones' were so petty....im glad i found her...i love her so much and i hope she'd be the one....

0 comments: