fuckstrated

Tomorrow is 1st august liao....and they have yet to pay me and come friday i need the bucks to purchase uniforms....and my funds are running low......seriously low... damn!......im gonna give a call tumoro and hassle them if they delay my pay.... its so fucken fuckstrating.......sheesh!....

anyways lets get on with the good news....the first ICA(in-course-assesment) was done well enough to get praises from the lecturers......haha good actors...haha me is it? well we have to do an act to act out and demonstrate therapeutic communication. phew....i overcame my nervousness and i manage to act it out calmly.. and man was i happy, i recieved positive comments from most of them....yeay.... i hope we got a good score for tt one......thank god.....just hoping that madam chin would give us good marks....

0 comments: