5minutes to slumber....

love makes me happy....i love my nani and she loves me too....

i never expected any gift from her or any sort, cos she is still struggling to look for a new job....and her part time job i guess is only enough for her daily expenses and to contribute to the household.....but today, she sort of suprise me with a bedsheet set....gee...i must admit, its nice, seems like she knows my taste.....
nani, thanks for being by my side yeah....thanks for everything....

nani is the reason i guess im coping with stress and the trumendous workload that the accelerated program has dumped upon us overgrown students.......and its her tt i kept telling myself to keep focus...though sometimes honestly, i do go offcourse and sorta laze or slack......another driving force and my frens who trusted me to do well, and the last driving force is to prove many wrong.... its not tt i cant be where i wanna be, i just take a longer time....like a child growing up, they have different pace, u cant compare a child with another cos they are different, they are special in their own way....they progress their own way.....

life might not be rosy for others and mine wasnt this wonderful before....i pray for all those facing hardships of watever it might be, i pray they'll pull through and tt they will never give up and have faith in themselves no matter how others have given up on them, its never the end until ur heart stops pumping....so keep going...
this goes to myself too......its my way of telling myself its not the end yet...

i have dreams, i have things i wanna do, i have things i wanna achieve......

im going to dreamland soon, jus finished making flashcards so tt id remember my dialogue at tumoro's 1st presentation....and ouh last friday was nurses day!... happy nurses day to wak jumila, wak zainab, ruyani(my fren), siti(nani's fren) and qistina(my cuzzen)....

speaking of qistina, i wish her family the best, although sometimes i do not like wat they do but then again, wat they are facing recently just made me feel sad for them.....its not sympathy im feeling but rather empathy......may Allah bless them with a solution or something....

gdnite peepz.....all my love to my wonderful ppl ard me.....

0 comments: