splitting headache

i dunno why but my head hurts a little right now....

my sayang will be having her interview tumoro for the TL position with FP, i know she'll get it....gd luck yeah.....

chris called me up, i hope this time round chris can help me close a deal....then my savings will kickstart instantly....well, its already started....cos of the progress package.....put aside 500 liao....the rest i have to settle my 'debts' and bills....
many ppl wouldnt understand....but hey i think im making the right choice......i should be....

tumoro, i can forsee itll be a long day at work...i can see that ill dread to go back.. but hey, i gotta make myself useful...and i shall not disappoint the ppl ard me....i guess my boss is starting to trust me a little...

i gotta sleep, im going to the bank tomoro with shahreil...to find out more bout saving plans....i hope it doesnt rain in the afternoon, cos i got loads of things to do tumoro, tt includes.. the bank, bike shop for servicing....

gnite, peepz....she jus msged me, she lost her anklet....aiyah nvm la, i buy u another one kay?....gnite all....

0 comments: