aiyah.....

theres nothing wrong with laughing....in fact its a good way to ease oneself.... so dont worry, i guess ure just pretty happy yeah?.....

at first i worry bout writing this down...but hey, id like to jot dot wat comes to mind........im having second tots bout letting caramella go.....ok if its below my expectation....ill not let it go...id hold on to it.....i still love it...perhaps id lay it off for awhile uh?.....ill find part time to make up.....really.....

haiz....its just months away till we are really busy with each others stuffs....me, going back to school, pursuing my future and u on ur first real job..... but hey itll be only 2 years yeah?...so i guess we'll have to bear with it....then after that itll be back to normal....

reservist coming soon....sigh....

my area manager is keeping his eyes on me....he thinks i did not perform....well, fuck him....i did my job tts all i know....i tried....if he thinks its so simple, well take my place dumbfuck......ill just bear with it till i start school...... i do love retailing but the system is just fucked up....major cock up....

gotta go dudes....surfing for means and ways to kickstart my ebay 'business' again..

0 comments: