deja vu....

i was reading the tag board....then i realised....mebbe id have tt deja vu in a couple of years time.....hehehe was just thinking...

i dropped my baby's helmet....i just bought her tt helmet last week...i broke the tiny thing tt holds the beak....but luckily, i got it fixed...good as new now....sorry dear, was an accident...

today i guess shes dead tired, she didnt reply wen i msged her gnite......

today i finally spoke my mind to doreen, the fat bitch at work who manipulates and abuses her authority....she was in charge of rostering us, supervisors....but damn u she makes everything convenient for her....tt bitch changed my off day once i objected but i let her have the good friday off in place for a saturday....and now she's taking advantage of the fact that i can compromise and changed my off day at the last week of april...damn her...i spoke my mind off just now....it took some weight of my chest... and my dear was happy tt i told tt bitch off....shes such a bitch....anyways, i dun intend to stay for long....their system sucks...and some things they do are just wrong....i just hope i get into nursing soon...if theres no reply by end june, id look for elsewhere for another job, a better paying and a job with a better prospect and future...

i want to make it happen, what i told u....and i hope it will....:) cya tumoro...

0 comments: