close shave

capricons are stubborn ppl.....it was a close shave last night back from alif, where i pop my boba across the hump, i landed slanted...damn itchy me....hehehehe...

anyways, shahreil, my previous entry was jus about my DREAM.....and ouh im not sombong, i had to iron my uniforms just now, cos i woke up a little late today and have to rush alot of things...

i wanted to write bout sumthin last nite but was too sleepy....anyway i gained weight, cos im lazy to run again...ive skipped running for 3 whole weeks now....suppose to run at least once a week....but now i guess once a month.....i just hope i dun balloon to wat i was before...but hey i can still fit in my my 32inch berms, so i guess its fine..

i need(want) a new handphone.....soon, soon....

i will have to part with my locks soon....sigh....

today i recieve an sms tt put a smile, mile wide even though i had to work late, it reads " good night sid, my dearest fren...." i only wished the last word wasnt 'fren'
hehehehe but good nuff...in life u have to learn to be satisfied sometimes..

ive been listening to black sabbath these few days.....i wish i had a band whom i can jam with.....oh dizzy started skating again....n im pumped to skate again....it was how i occupied myself a couple of years ago, when 'disaster' was just a smell away.. but optimistic capricon refuse to smell the stench of it...hehehe....i think only i know what im talking bout...hehehehhe...anyways, the next 'rubbish' im gonna buy is a skateboard.....n yeah i will skate......n yeah i will try pull tt 50-50 clean.....
soon.....soon....

gnite peeps...n my dearest fren(s)......:)

0 comments: