i think its true after all

hmmm im beginning to think im not paranoid after all, i see ppl avoiding me...its true, ive been deleted of frens list somehow from the ppl i know, not those whom i knew online only....i do not know if its done delibrately or by mistake....sigh, lets just forget bout it cos i know i still have my wonderful frens still ard me by my side, well unless they too get sick n tired of me....

many was pleased with the bbq, and some even thought of having a 'sequel' to it...zul suggested a chalet, i tot a picnic would be great and many want tt kind of chillin session again...but probably more organized n prepared....

i hope money does comes in cos i wanna 'soup' up boba....and if i do get back to school n graduate with a rewarding career, i want to look for a race buddy, buy a nuovo and race it on weekends....i want live my dreams....i told tt to ppl close to me before, theres a couple of things left to do and one of them is racing....legally of course...
oh n i always wanted to try jump off a ramp or sumthin on a motorbike....crazy huh?.. but hey its a fantasy....

dreadlocks, ive always wanted to do that but sigh im almost there keeping the length but i have to sacrifice tt for my future sake....

i had a weird dream on monday, i had a family of my own....but i have no driving license so my family had to tumpang ridzman to dunno where...teehee...and ouh i didnt get to see my 'wife''s face...but i think she's someone i knew...anyway its just a dream....gnite peepz....

0 comments: